This CNC Router from Ron Mack Machinery is the must-have Little Giant for your bench-top carving and woodworking projects. Easily assembled with tools found in the average tool chest, your CNC Router is made with the highest quality materials: high density PVC frame, steel guide rods, linear bearings, stainless steel lead screws, as well as brass-nut designed anti-backlash technology that truly sets this unit apart from its pricey counterparts. The unit comes complete with new NEMA 17 two-phase motors for each cutting axis. The easy-to-follow install instruction CD makes assembly a snap.
From wood to foam to PVC, plastic or metal, your Ron Mack Router easily and efficiently handles inlay work, relief carving and letter cutting as soon as its CNC software is paired with your standard computer’s printer port. Scarcely larger than a large laser printer, (10.7 x 5.7 x 16 inches), your Ron Mack Router specs out as follows:
* 7(X) x 7(Y) x 2(Z) inches travel capacity
* PVC frame, steel guide rods and precision linear bearings for maximum accuracy
* New Nema 17 Stepper 2-phase motors
* M8 x 1.25 stainless steel lead screws with ball bearing end support
* Effective backlash elimination with brass anti-backlash lead screw nuts
Most bang for the buck
The Ron Mack Router is regarded as superior to units costing 3 or 4 times as much. Quality parts and design make the difference.
“After building it and seeing what can be done, I can say that this is one of the best deals out there… Even after reading all the positive reviews I was still pleasantly surprised at the sturdy design and well-made parts.”
Ease of Assembly
An easy build…
ust a few simple tools required…
“I will say I had a great time building this machine. I am already tempted to order another one just to build it… Everything was easy and well-made and fit where it was supposed to… This was a 0% frustration build and a lot of fun to build!”
Big and Small…
Capable of doing almost anything…
“This desktop CNC machine is big enough to make almost anything you could want and it’ small enough to be out of the way if you have limited working space.”
Absolutely unrivaled in its price range, the RON MACK CNC ROUTER is just too good to pass up!
Latest posts by MadysonGrant (see all)
- Things We Never Do That Dentist Tell Us To Do Every time - July 19, 2013
- Five Tips For Getting Noticed In The Right Ways - July 12, 2013
- Six Tips for Fixing Your Credit with a Criminal Record - July 12, 2013